BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Now, that is running away

So I read a news article today about a boy that ran away. He took his parents' truck, horse trailer, a whole load of stuff. It got me thinking. If I was to "run away", using this boy as my example, I would take:

A tent- but not any tent... a tent like this




With an amazing closet


with some killer shoes
A Mac Laptop
With wireless internet

And solar cells to keep everything powered
including a fully stocked fridge
stocked with ice cream (phish food) and chocolate
I always want books, books, books
My craft stuff (yeah... i don't have this sewing machine, I wish I did...)
And since I'm dreaming

2 comments:

Lady said...

running away doesn't sound half bad the way you put it.
i think as long as i had a library with me i'd be pretty happy.

The Girls' Mom said...

So I think really that is just hiding out at home, a home that just happens to be a tent. I feel bad that some how my following of your blog got turned off! I have lots to check out now cause you have been busy!