BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

A week or so of Days

Day 7- Wed Jan 7
I was working all week to prep for a week long sub and getting very very tired. Wednesday I was super tired! The bed was calling to me all day.

Day 8- Thursday Jan 8
I picked up my new glasses. Aren't they cute? Well, i guess this picture makes them a little difficult to see. But they are super cute! And I don't mind wearing them. AND... I can see again. As a matter of fact I am wearing them right now.

Day 9- Friday Jan 9
We went to school early and left late. I think we counted it as close to 13 hours there. Dave and I had a lot of work to do so we wouldn't have to come back until the 22nd of January. Crazy! The clock shows when we were leaving.

Day 10- Sat Jan 10
We spent some time that morning cleaning and prepping space for family. During the process we located FAIRY WINGS! YEA! We put them on Kanga and Abby- they aren't huge fans of clothing and thought they were in trouble! So cute. Dave's parents were getting to the house in the early afternoon and Lorna, Brian, and Daphne got in in the evening. It was awesome spending time with the fam and getting to meet Daphne for the first time. She's such a sweet little thing! She has the greatest little personality. And so smart.

Day 11- Sun Jan 11
The whole day was spent catching up. It had been a long time since we had seen people face to face and it was wonderful having a opportunity to just spend time together. I think it was sunday (maybe monday), Mom, Dad, Brian and I played Cashflow. I guess it supposed to take some time especially the first time you play it, but Brian won like super fast- he played the stock market and won big. I, on the other hand, was coming in last place. Yay financial prowess!

Day 12- Mon Jan 12
We set about today doing more of not much. Lorna and Brian had a training, and over the course of the week mom was working on refinishing a lamp for Daphne and Dad helped Dave check some funky wiring in the house.


Day 13- Tues Jan 13
The day was spent watching Baby Einsteins with Daphne, talking with Mom and Dad, Mom working on the lamp, Mom and Dad watching Daphne, and generally relaxing. Lorna and Brian came home in the early evening and we went to dinner at Originial Thai- pretty yummy. I took a picture and the flash erased me from the mirror. I tried one with out, but I'm a little unsteady so it was too blurry. Daphne's like her mom- she likes spicy food- adorable.

Day 14- Wed Jan 14
One thing I have really enjoyed about this week is that I have been able to get a little bit more sleep. The days are great, I can get some work done or chat with people and play with babies! Wednesday night we ate at Big Judds and Brian ate 1 pound of meat. Gross and enthralling.

Day 15- Thurs Jan 15
This was the last day Brian and Lorna had their thing. Bethany, Garin and the girls were coming up in the evening. It has been almost a year since Matt and Wendi's Wedding and the Murray clan was almost all together.

Day 14 Friday Jan 14
After a fun and eventful evening, we spent the early afternoon at the temple and bowling (I unfortunately thought the bowling alley opened earlier that it actually does...). It was Daphne's first time bowling and the first time in recollection that I bowled over 100. Dad bowled an awesome game the first time. It was so much fun to see all the cute littlies bowling!

Day 17- Sat Jan 17
It was a day of goodbyes. Mom and Dad left early and the next to leave were the Garin, Bethany, and the girls. Lorna, Brian, and Daphne left around noon. Dave and I went shopping and cleaned and slept. Kanga found a nice solitude and Abby misses everyone so much!

0 comments: