BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm sitting at the computer burning DVD after DVD for the yearbook signing tomorrow. Since it's a no thought job, I was reading as I collect and insert DVD's. Hurray for me, I finished my most recent book. I read Stormchaser by Paul Stewart. This is the second in a series called The Edge Chronicles and it took way too long to get into the first book. They are quite different from a lot of books I read, and now that I'm done with two in the series, I can say they get a solid 4 stars (out of five... it kills me when people rate something without a comprehensible scale). My book club is reading Chaim Potok books so I am now going to go upstairs to collect my borrowed copy of I am the Clay and get to it. I need to have it read by Thursday night (that's two evening away for all who are calendarless.... don't think it's gunna happen). Well, sorry to leave you sans photos, but i do not have any at this computer...

Farewell and good night, tender readers... ciao

2 comments:

The Girls' Mom said...

I hope you didn't burn out your DVD burner! HAHA. Thanks for your book reviews it gives me ideas of things to check out the next time I'm at the library.

craftier little devils said...

Bethany- hilarious. The lady at work is not talking to me. Cause we are all adults, right? Hurray for summer.